Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mc Donalds is rubbish and thats a Mc Rap FACT!

I have thought for a few years now that Mc Donalds is really rubbish, however looking after my 6 year old niece I got ended up having to do the 'If you shut up I Will buy you a Mc Donalds'  bribe. It's still rubbish, I don't see the attraction apart from maybe the hangover salt binge.

It would seem that not only is Mc Donalds factually rubbish but also does not have a sense of humour. 3 American teenagers found this out when they ingeniously tried to rap their order with the counter staff which they got reprimanded for and the police came to tell them off too. I congratulate these youngsters for their entrepreneurial techniques in pissing off Mc Donalds and think more should follow suit.

http://www.slashfood.com/2009/10/30/teens-ticketed-for-rapping-their-mcdonalds-drive-thru-order/

Thanks
Hellie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment